Guardians of Azeroth Forum

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inThottbotWowhead

Share | 

Obsidian Sanctum Raids

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paradoxius

PostSubject: Obsidian Sanctum Raids   Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:55 am

You guess might have one set up already, but Is there gonna be a 'pre-set' group for OS? Lol If so, Where's the schedule?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skinrot

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Sanctum Raids   Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:29 pm

and who do I kill to get on it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Temple

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Sanctum Raids   Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:56 am

With the two guilds togeather do you think it will possable to run OS25 as guild?, Be nice to have set time and day so all members know for sure they can get on run in there.

It shouldn't take to much to organise but will of course need surport from nearly all guild members. I know my group can run sunday at 20.00 server time same with rest of the week. Have you polled your guys to find the best time and day for them?

The Pro's of running as guild speak for themself, Not just time wise with 4 hours OS being a thing of the past but with running of the raid as all will know there role and within 2/3 weeks we should be s slick team,It will help build a good guild sprit as well. With reguards to loot it alot beter as you dont have differant people each week rolling on items and will make gearing up the guild alot fast.

The Cons as i see are that to start with i dont think we would be a +3 group +2 should be easily possable with the middle drake taken out. This will meen that people pug raiding +3 will lose out on an EoV each week. Im happy to lose one EoV each week for the knowlage that i will be getting regular run with a slick team and not stood at the summon stone for hours and the possablilty of a wasted ID.

For this to work we have to find a time and day that majority of members can run on.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Sanctum Raids   

Back to top Go down

Obsidian Sanctum Raids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians of Azeroth :: General World of Warcraft :: Raids-
Jump to: