Guardians of Azeroth Forum

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inThottbotWowhead

Share | 

total Fail

Go down 
AuthorMessage
norse

PostSubject: total Fail   Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:35 am

Ok guys. I realize that organizing guild raids on the forum is a new thing, but if we want it to work you have to stick by the obligations we make. This means that once you sign up for a guild raid, you are obligated to do the raid in that group and at the time stated in the forum. We are trying to enforce others to use forum, yet some guildies have taken upon themselves to change rules and make things to benefit themselves.....if u post here of an event, you need to keep the time and event the same. If the time will not work you should create a new time with those that have already signed up here to do the event...

PS. MAKES ME FEEL LIKE U ALL LOOK AT WHO'S ONLINE AND SAY SCREW THOSE OTHER GUYS AND WE GOT A GROUP HERE LETS JUST DO IT ANYWAY!!!!!!!! This cannot happen if we are to be an effective guild and have the forum be effective.

PostSubject: Re: total Fail   Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:37 am

Yup.

Even if its an adhoc we should see whos online, make the forum post then say "post on forum to join". Only takes a min.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linktoheaven

PostSubject: Re: total Fail   Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:04 am

There is a reason why most good guilds on retail, other servers and maybe here ask for "apply" on their forums before they take anyone into guild... For those same reasons we have to start using our forums. As of now i wont take anyone into Raid i make if those people dont post in topic for that raid they want a slot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Temple

PostSubject: Re: total Fail   Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:17 pm

10 man will always be a problem with more people than space so using the fourm is the only way really. that way people who are not on the list know to look for another group early.

OS 25 is the best raid for the guild atm due to all being able to get in, I know i have no say in the matter but i would like to see OS25 run on a friday at a time which suits majority of people, this leaves the way to plod though naxx the rest of the week.

I enjoy links raids and i hope you dont take offence to me saying this but if the raid is set for 8 server time you shouldnt be starting in the afternoon. A proper routen has to be put in place. Im guilty of joining you i will admit that so i cant say to much.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dotty

PostSubject: Re: total Fail   Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:15 am

forgot we had a forum Shocked ...ahh well better late than never
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ireella
Admin

PostSubject: Re: total Fail   Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:05 am

I will try to use the forum more often too ;o

PostSubject: Re: total Fail