Guardians of Azeroth Forum

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inThottbotWowhead

Share | 

older raids

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alexmx

PostSubject: older raids   Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:57 pm

so..I was thinking, after I got another butal experience while tring to do sunwell doday....
why not do guild runs once in a while, and we get guild achievements, beside helping lower lvl with their gear Smile
so if u guys oke with this idea let me know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Egotheist

PostSubject: Re: older raids   Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:31 am

Talking about gear.... If were doing classic raids - OL quest rewards are better than gear, that drops in classin raids, not even talking about gear, that drops in OL instances, although T sets look cooler, and thats enough for me. Very Happy Same applys to OL raids and NR quests/instances.... But about achievments and raiding fun - i would vote FOR doing some OL or atleast classic raids. I remmember that we still havent done AQ 40 (im talking about old genesis members).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thoriggs

PostSubject: Re: older raids   Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:37 am

Well I'm not too sure what happend to CC's raid a day but we should definatly continue it, like, for a week every month or something. That way even new comers to the guild will get a chance to do the raids that will get repeated, to help with gear etc. (Like Alex said!)

I think the guild has done AQ40 twice now? Could be wrong about this, but I was there for one of them anyway, we wiped on the final boss and everyone gave up. So I for one would like to retry it again at some point! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dotty

PostSubject: Re: older raids   Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:26 am

ye its a good idea, i was there for guild attempt on SWP until KJ slaughtered us xD and for the last guild AQ40...we also did BWL MC etc all good fun and still interesting to do with no endgame content available atm..

Id be up for something ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aragonath

PostSubject: Re: older raids   Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:44 am

Well I have no idea WHEN to schedule one of these raids....buuuut since I am very selfish person I vote to do AQ40 or BWL for my twink ofc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skinrot

PostSubject: Re: older raids   Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:43 pm

I know a few ppl that way Kara. Its a long mofo tho.

I know I would like the achievement for BT and TK on my druid.

Coordinating those are hard tho. I think just a few ppl have to start yelling when they see many ppl on (LETS DO BLA BLA RAID).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thoriggs

PostSubject: Re: older raids   Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:37 pm

It would be nice to say on the forum when you guys are doing a raid because I check the forums more than I'm online // active atm, mainly due to work... But I wouldn't mind taking a few hours out to do one seeing as thats where I find WoW most fun...

So yeh notices on the forums pls! And I'll let you know if I can make it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: older raids   

Back to top Go down

older raids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians of Azeroth :: General World of Warcraft :: Raids-
Jump to: